Hey everyone hope you are all doing well. we are still in miami, and apparently hurricane can mess up flights. nevertheless we are doing well and are on stand by for the next flight if it does not get canceled. please pray that God makes it clear to us what he wants us to do with this time he has given us in the airport. thank you so much and we love you all
Courtesy of American Airlines, the team is now in a hotel in Miami awaiting the next scheduled flight bound for Port au Prince. Hurricane Hanna is hovering over the area and causing delays. At this point, the earliest possible departure for V-Team will be Wed. morning.
The SpotMe locator is now sending signal and the tracking map is updated. Click the link and see.