Tuesday, September 9, 2008

An Artist's Post

Friend and artist Lois Sprague has been following the V-Team blog. She sent along this note & visual expression of her own Haiti experience -- for Andrew, Evan, and Christian.

I'm so moved to read what the guys are experiencing in Haiti. I wanted to e-mail this image. I painted this after our first trip to Haiti.

There is so much to take in there, but the children are what really touched me. As I read their blog, I sense that from the guys as well.
~Lois Sprague

Lois is a professional artist and illustrator who has several published children's books to her credit. Among other things, she also does live Worship Art performances (shown below) and makes huge theater backdrops!

Watch for her upcoming website in the sidebar LINK LIST of V-Team's Global Friends and Partners.
Thanks for this post, Lois. :)
~KjL

No comments: