Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yours

V-Team is still in Repalle, India. They are finishing up their last week with IREF ministries before they head out, bound for Thailand. Watch for updates as they get ready to hit the road again.

This following post is from "The Spill." Andrew Leigh's mom, Kelley, posted this on her blog today ...

___________________________________________________________

"Today, a song. I'm thinking about my son getting ready to leave India for Thailand. I'm thinking about all of the humanity he's seen, and all the faces he's come to know, and all the need ... and how he has seen the heart of God in this world, in ways that I'll never know. This song captures the scope of it well. In the same way it sings God's ownership of the world; I sing it over my son. "... It's all yours, God."

I walk the dirt roads of Uganda
I see the scars that war has left behind
Hope like the sun is fading
They're waiting for a cure no one can find

And I hear children's voices singing
Of a God who heals and rescues and restores
And I'm reminded
That every child in Africa is Yours

And its all Yours, God, Yours, God
Everything is Yours
From the stars in the sky
To the depths of the ocean floor
And its all Yours, God, Yours, God
Everything is Yours
You're the Maker and Keeper, Father and Ruler of everything
It's all Yours
~Steven Curtis Chapman

Posted on, The Spill -- http://www.kleighjar.blogspot.com/



No comments: