V-Team, Gumbo & Sweet Tea
Yesterday Christian found a new supporter of V-Team, at Sweet Tea Country Cafe'. During the lunch hour, a lady sitting at a table next to Christian and Billy Outlaw struck up a conversation about the day's soup -- Gumbo. Long and short of it, after Christian explained that his Mom runs the place, the discussion turned a corner, to V-Team's departure. And, over lunch, V-Team gained a new supporter, email update recipient, and friend. Stories about people connecting with the heart of V-Team's mission are many. And yesterday's lunch is just one example. This amazing journey has even found it's way to people's hearts ... over a bowl of gumbo! Who knew?
- ► 2009 (69)
- Look. Andrew's hair is gone. It must be time to ...
- V-Team, Gumbo & Sweet Tea Yesterday Christian fou...
- A word for the day. All three of the V- Team guy...
- Counting Down to Lift Off
- Gear & Gadgets
- Have Visa, Will Travel Fed-Ex arrived at Christi...
- Community Send-Off
- Global Locator Given to the Team!
- The Big Trip Map
- ▼ August (9)