Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Leaving Tomorrow!

I will be hopping on a plane tomorrow morning around 10:00. Today has just been a day of packing and taking care of last minute things, yet I always feel like I'm forgetting something! Thanks so much for following the blog and keeping up with the guys and I as we continue progressing in our lives. I did want to post some prayer requests before I leave.

-Ultimately keeping Christ as the focus of this trip in all we do.
-Travel for all those coming from Colorado, and those coming from other parts of the country.
-Connection and communication with the team.
-The locals at the farm.
-Overall direction for each day at the farm and the other parts of the country.

I'll put up pictures as soon as I can! Thanks for following!

In Christ,

Christian

No comments: